Interested in becoming a childcare worker?
- Stop by the Welcome Home Desk on Sunday to get the background check application packet.
- Create a KidCheck account by visiting https://kidcheck.com and clicking on Login. Or on Sunday, stop by the Kids Check-In area and have one of the workers help you.
We cannot run a background check until your account has been created.
- Fill out the background check application form and return it to the church office via the lock box outside that entrance or slide it under the door. There is an enclosed envelope as well.
- Once we run the background check, Bekah Hawley or Keri Hendon will follow up to let you know you are on the "childcare worker list."
- The ministry and life group leaders are responsible for contacting you about working and will typically pay you at the conclusion of the event.
Questions? Email info@LifeSourceLindale.com